How We Work
Allegiance Partners is a full-service professional firm focused on providing high-quality, just-in-time services to our clients. Our outsourced executives have deep managerial experience in a wide range of critical financial and operational functions, and are ready to begin helping you on Day 1, without lengthy training and orientation periods.
When you contact Allegiance Partners, we sit down with you to assess your operational needs, goals, and budget. We then identify the executive on our team who is best-suited to provide the services you need. Then we roll up our sleeves and get to work.
Here are some of the particulars of our engagements:
- Location. We spend most of our time off-site, working remotely on our assigned duties, either on a scheduled or as-needed basis. By reducing travel time and other onsite expenses, this arrangement helps to keep your costs down as much as possible.
- Communication. We maintain the level and type of communication with you that you would like—daily, weekly, or otherwise. We can communicate with you via email, phone, videoconference, or any combination thereof, whichever you prefer.
- In-house meetings. We will come to your offices as needed for periodic, in-person meetings, allowing us to participate in strategy sessions, conduct business briefings, analyze reports, review bills to be paid and payroll to be submitted, and address other outstanding issues.
- Client meetings. We also can attend client, prospect, or vendor meetings with you, representing you as your COO, CFO, or other financial or operations executive.
- Long-term relationship. We work to build a long-term relationship with you so that you can receive all of the knowledge and experience benefits of a full-time executive but without incurring the full-time cost.
- Fees. Allegiance Partners typically receives a monthly fee for our services. You also will have the opportunity to add per-diem items, such as meeting assistance and temporary staff-level personnel like customer service agents and billing clerks.
“Our executives support your business operations with efficiency and professionalism, giving you more time to tend to the needs of your company and its growth. Our aim is to serve you in whatever ways we can, while working to cultivate a long-lasting, trusted relationship with you and your staff.”
-David Winzelberg, Allegiance Partners