What We Do
Allegiance Partners’ mission is straightforward: to provide top-quality outsourced executive services to growing small and mid-size companies.
You may or may not have heard of the concept of “executive outsourcing.” But even if you haven’t, you’re probably familiar with the principles and benefits behind it:
- If you’ve considered hiring a Vice President of Finance or a Chief Operating Officer, you already know how much full-time executive talent can cost—not just the direct cost of executive-level salaries, but the indirect costs of employee benefits, taxes and fees like Social Security and unemployment, executive-level training and bonuses, and many other items.
- On the other hand, if you’ve ever contracted with a part-time bookkeeper or a temporary legal team, you already know how cost-efficient and administratively convenient this process can be, as you can retain high-quality executive personnel, but pay only for the hours and services you need.
What’s more, with executive outsourcing, you can have access to this talent without:
- Spending weeks identifying and interviewing potential executive-level employees.
- Paying expensive executive-recruitment and advertising fees.
- Making a full-time salary commitment that you’re not yet sure you can afford over the long term.
- Or sacrificing quality and experience just to keep personnel costs down.
The bottom line: with executive outsourcing, you receive the top-quality executive-level financial and operational talent you need—when you need it—without the executive-level cost.